Copies of Selected
|All Contents Copyright 2005-16
J.Gold Associates, LLC
All rights reserved
Technology Brief is our Complimentary periodic newsletter, providing analysis of some of the
key technological issues and trends in the markets we cover. Below you will find some of our
previous issues. Subscribe to our mailing list and receive this newsletter by clicking here. We
welcome your feedback and questions.
1. Most companies have the wrong approach to enterprise mobile apps
2. Cisco/Ericsson partnership – brought to you by 5G
3. ARM – Tries to go Big and Little
1. Identity in the Mobile Age
2. Enterprise Mobile Managed Services (EMMS)
3. The (Digital) Natives are Restless
1. Study: Growth ahead for Enterprise Mobile Management
2. HP: What’s old is new again
3. The APIs have it
1. Replacing Enterprise PCs: The Fallacy of the 3-4 Year Upgrade Cycle
2 Moore’s Law: Dead or Alive?
3 When “Can You Hear Me Now” is not a Good Thing
1. Is the MDM Ride Almost Over?
2 The Enterprise PC: Not Quite Dead Yet
3 The “Mobile Value Chain”
1. Mobile Vendor Feeding Frenzy
2. Enterprise Class SSD: A Business Benefit Analysis
3. Lenovo Bulking Up to Expand Globally
1. 2013: The Year In Mobile Chips
2. Should Sprint Buy T-Mobile?
3. The “Enterprise of Things”
1. Microsoft’s Windows Phone 8.1: More Than Just a Facelift?
2. Changing of the Guard at Microsoft
3. Microsoft Buys into the Phone Business
1. Intel vPro Goes End-User
2. Smart Watches May Fail, But They Don’t have to
3. OpenPower Consortium: Too Little, Too Late?
1. Picking the Right Enterprise Tablet: Things to Consider
2. Tablets in the Enterprise: iPads in Trouble?
3. MFA Gets Mobile (Multi- Factor Authentication)
1. BlackBerry Reportedly Hacked. Is this just the “Tip of the Iceberg”?
2. Why Android is the Better (Long Term) Enterprise Choice over iOS
3. Nvidia’s Preemptive Strike!
1. Why Microsoft is Failing with RT (and what it can do about it)
2. Next Gen Mobility: Advantage Goes to Intel!
3. Does ARM Really Have an Advantage over Intel’s x86 Architecture?
1. Mobile Competition: The Next Phase
2. Carriers Searching For New Opportunities
3. The Quest For Mobile Security
1. Mobile Big Data: An Emerging Trend
2. Is BYOD "On The Ropes"
3. The 3 C's Revolutionizing Personal Computing - Mobile and Otherwise
1. Citrix Enhances its Zen
2. RIM and Nokia – Not Quite Dead Yet. But Moto May Be!
3. Enterprise Mobile Device Growth Rates
1. Mobile Payments – Not So Fast!
2. BYOS – The Next Consumerization of IT Trend?
3. Investing in SSDs Offers Significant Cost Advantage
August 1, 2012
1. The Future of Mobile Chips
2. Enterprises Get Moving Socially
3. Mobile Virtualization – Multiple Methods, Multiple Results
July 1, 2012
1. Enabling Enterprise Mobility as a Service (EMaaS)
2. Can Windows 8 Tablets Capture the Enterprise?
3. iPhone and the Enterprise: 5 Years After
April 16, 2012
1. SAP – “Catch Me If You Can” in Mobile Enterprise
2. Symantec Addressing Mobile Insecurity
3. Is HP Getting Ready to Split in Two?
April 2, 2012
1. Why Would Google Sell a Nexus Tablet?
2. RIM’s Future - Troubled but not Necessarily Bleak
3. AT&T and Nokia i-Lumia-nate the Market
February 1, 2012
1. IBM Turns on its Worklight
2. Tablets and Smartphones - Are We Really in the Post PC Era?
3. Eastman Kodak: Not a Pretty Picture
Click on report date to read full issue...
|If you'd like to receive future
complimentary issues of our
Technology Brief Newsletter,
please click here
For an Index of previous
issues of Technology
Brief, click here